AZALEA CITY CRUISERS Palatka, FL
Azalea City Cruisers, Inc.
The Azalea City Cruisers is an active, family oriented, non-profit organization, encouraging the preservation, restoration, and enjoyment, of the most popular and enduring activity to ever come out of America - The American Hot Rod.
Bobby Snow President
Azalea City Cruisers
P.O. Box 1045
East Palatka, FL 32131-1045
Last Update February 17, 2019.
- Cruise-In at Angel's Diner, 1st Saturady of each month, 4pm-7pm
- Cruise-In at PizzaBoyz, 4th Saturday of each month, 4pm-7pm
- Cruise-In at Woody's BBQ, 5th Saturday of applicable months, 4pm-7pm
- Cruise-In at Crescent Beach, Last Friday of each month, 4pm-7pm
- Roadhaver Boys Ranch Classic Car Raffel and Car / Truck Show March 2019
Follow us on Facebook for more events and photos!!:
Palatka Air/Car Show: Club Member Art Reddick's 1956 Chevy big hit.